According to the statement of ÇEVKO (Environmental Protection and Packaging Waste Recovery and Recycling Foundation) 2019 Rally Turkey Environmental Benefit Report, the benefit of 25 tons of recycled materials is as below:
- By recycling 10.725 tons of paper, cardboard and composite packaging waste, 182 trees, worth of approximately 3.312 square meters of forests, were saved.
- By recycling 7.425 tones of plastic packaging waste, 5.583 litres worth of fuel has been saved. With this amount, 124 cars can be powered, meanwhile recycling 10.725 tons of paper, cardboard and composite packaging wastes, 283.3 m3 water has been saved, and this is the water usage of approximately 4.4 families in a year.
- With the wastes that has been recovered, 140.140 kW/h worth of electric have been saved, this is the electric usage of 50.6 families in a year.
- By recycling the packaging wastes, instead of burying it, 148.5 m3 storage units were usable again.
- The recycled CO2 emission reduction is 16.39 tons. This equals the emission amount of an average car in 60.880 km.